compensation: Competitive salary based upon experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Small tax accounting firm in Gainesville, VA is currently looking for an experienced seasonal Tax Preparer for the coming 2021 tax season. The employment period is expected to be from February 2022 through May 2022. Office hours during peak tax season are Monday – Saturday. Applicants would have opportunity to return for future tax seasons.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• A minimum of 2+ years of individual tax preparation experience
• Experience with small corporate, partnership, fiduciary and trust tax returns a plus
• Experience working with tax software, preferably Drake
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and time-sensitive environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for communications with clients on tax related questions and issues
• Detail oriented, accurate and organized
• Ability to provide supervisors with progress updates for returns in process
• Strong work ethic and respect of confidentiality
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
If interested and qualified, please send resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers