Senior Accountant with excellent growth potential (Kill Devil Hills)
compensation: Great Salary with Excellent Benefits and 401K employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a numbers person who gets a thrill when all the details perfectly add up? A master of spreadsheets, financial statements and tax filings seeking a challenging and rewarding career? We want to meet you. SAGA Realty and Construction, an innovative and growing construction and real estate firm is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Accountant with 5+ years of experience and a degree in accounting to join our team. We are looking for a passionate problem-solver with an entrepreneurial spirit who can work with our team to improve the overall efficiency of the department and the company as we grow. If you're ambitious, hard-working, and dedicated, SAGA Realty & Construction is an ideal place to get ahead and offers excellent benefits and growth potential.
• Billing, A/R, A/P, and GL management and entries
• Prepare timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Support month-end and year-end close processes
• Manage local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
• Document business processes and policies to maintain internal controls
• Proven working experience.
• Residential and Commercial Construction Industry experience a plus
• 5+ years of overall combined experience
• Degree in Accounting
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and
• Experience with month-end/year end close processes
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Salary and Compensation
• Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
• Outstanding 401k
Please submit a detailed resume with timeline of experience, details of education, and explanation of any gaps in employment, and reasons/circumstances for all transitions. Please also include a cover letter written by you as the applicant. You must be legal to work in the United States.
Notes This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers