QR Code Link to This Post
SAGA Realty and Construction, an innovative and growing construction and realty firm is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Accountant with 5+ years of experience and a degree in accounting to join their team for a challenging and rewarding career. You will be part of a team of professionals working to improve the overall efficiency of the department and the company. An ideal candidate should be very aspiring and willing to learn and grow. Excellent Benefits. Growth Potential with proven track record. If you're ambitious, hard-working and dedicated, SAGA Realty & Construction is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
• Billing, A/R, A/P, and GL management and entries
• Prepare timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Support month-end and year-end close processes
• Manage local, state, and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
• Document business processes and policies to maintain internal controls
• Proven working experience.
• Residential and Commercial Construction Industry experience a plus
• 5+ years of overall combined experience
• Degree in Accounting
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and
• Experience with month-end/year end close processes
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Salary and Compensation
• Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
• Outstanding 401k
Please submit a detailed resume with timeline of experience, details of education, and explanation of any gaps in employment, and reasons/circumstances for all transitions. Please also include a cover letter written by you as the applicant. You must be legal to work in the United States.