compensation: Salary to be discussed during interview. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Construction Project Accountants are an integral part of the project management team dealing with the billings to the owners, payments to the subcontractors, responding to subcontractor questions and assisting them with preparing their billings. Prior experience working for a General Contractor or a large trade subcontractor is a must. Analyze and report on financial projects administration; profitability, utilization, budgets, and accruals. Prior use of Timberline required. The ideal candidate has strong organization skills, strong communication skills, is a self-starter, can juggle several projects at once, and has the ability to work independently to get the accounting projects done timely and accurately.
· 5 years of experience with a General Contractor engaged in commercial construction or a large trade subcontractor engaged in large commercial projects
· Previous experience with Timberline Accounting Software a must
· Individual must be able to Multi-task and Juggle Multiple Projects while meeting deadlines and managing time effectively
· Well versed in Word and Excel
· Excellent organization skills required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
· Accounting degree required
· Government contracting experience a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers