compensation: $35,000 to $45,000 PLUS HEALTH BENEFITS employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hill Roofing has been serving Northern Virginia for 40 years. We are looking to hire an experienced self-starter employee with versatile skills that can run an office. We are seeking an individual to join our growing team that is motivated, has a positive attitude, and is team and results oriented. Must show strong ability to make decisions, problem solve, and multi-task as well as work independently with minimal supervision. We are an intimate family company known for honesty and integrity and all employees are expected to represent our company with the same standards.
Responsible for oversight of other office staff, conducting human resources and payroll duties, and administrative projects.
• Position includes daily use of QuickBooks for financial functions, such as invoicing customers, receiving payments, paying bills, producing weekly payroll, submitting company quarterly and annual taxes, reconciliation, and reporting.
• Additional systems include the use of a customer CRM system as wells as managing customer’s calls and customer service issues.
• Cross train on other administrative positions for backup.
• Lead in researching and implementing any new administrative projects and programs.
• Participate in departmental and company meetings and training.
Qualified candidate should have the following experience:
• 5 to 10 years hands on experience with up-to-date QuickBooks and electronic filings, knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping, basic business math, and excel in reconciling and reporting. Working knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entry procedures, and chart of accounts.
• General Human Resources skill regarding the hiring, review, and termination process.
• Experience in MS Word, designing Excel reports, and the ability to navigate the internet.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write appropriate customer emails or craft a letter.
• Must be proficient in typing to prepare estimates and other professional company correspondence.
• Experience in roofing, construction, or service contracting industry is required.
• Honest, dependable, and have a good work ethic that is punctual and reliable.
• Must be self-disciplined, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must have good customer service skills and a friendly attitude to work with customers, vendors, suppliers, builders, sales team, and work crews as well as other administrative staff.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Candidate must be conscientious of working with a company that is well represented in the community and believes in doing tasks the right way.
Weekly pay frequency. Salary range from $35,000 to $45,000 commensurate with experience. Company benefits include paid vacation, holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance as well as company matching retirement plan. Please submit resume with work and salary history.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers