QR Code Link to This Post
THE JOB / Business Management Assistant
Are you a proactive self-starter with a positive attitude who is eager to join a tight knit team? We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented, and hard-working Business Management Assistant to join OFS Wealth in McLean, VA. If you are looking for a position in financial services, consider this opportunity to join us.
The Business Management Assistant will support the client operations team in the day-to-day management of our clients’ financial matters.
Who we’re looking for
• Prior administrative support experience in a corporate setting, preferably in the finance industry
• Strong interest in a career in finance
• Successful track record of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and working well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and well developed customer service skills
The work you’ll do
• Handling the daily processing of invoices and manual checks
• Responsible for completing on-line banking functions
• Manage the daily processing of client payables mail and online client bill pay
• Daily scanning of client income and expense reports
• Assist in research and clearing of outstanding payables and receipts
• Provide general administrative support to the OFS team
• Coordinate special projects as needed
The bigger team you’ll join
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
For more than 30 years, OFS Wealth has helped our clients manage their wealth—from the signing of their first contract, through retirement and beyond. As an independent wealth management family office we pride ourselves on helping clients understand their finances so they can enjoy the lifestyle they have worked so hard to earn.
To find out more about OFS, go to www.ofswealth.com.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For consideration, submit your application on the Careers section of our website: www.Octagon.com.