compensation: Competitive Compensation – Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cavalier Logistics was established in 1984 as a private, veteran-owned small business. We are a premier provider of global transportation, warehousing and logistics services with headquarters in Virginia, multiple offices throughout the United States and an international office in London.
Cavalier Logistics is seeking a full-time Admin Assistant/Accounting Clerk to join our team in Dulles, VA. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who can offer a high standard of accuracy.
Cavalier is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance and an Employee Assistance Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support accounting staff, as requested.
• Receptionist back up.
• Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
• Sort and file correspondence.
• Order office and related supplies.
• Assist with customized billing.
• Contact customers to request payment of delinquent accounts.
• Respond to inquiries regarding invoices; resolves invoice discrepancies.
• Assist with related special projects as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• 1-2 years related experience
• Proficient in Excel
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Education and Experience:
• One to two years related experience
• High School Diploma or GED
Benefits & Compensation:
• Competitive Compensation – Depends on Experience
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player -apply for this great position today by visiting -
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers