compensation: $30-$40 per hour, Dependent upon experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing CPA office in Sterling is looking for a CPA with at least 3 years of experience in public accounting who can work part time. Must be able to prepare individual and small business income tax returns including 1040, 1120S, 1120 and 1065. Must be able to prepare GAAP based financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers