compensation: Salary to commensurate with experience. Please state your salary requirement. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Supervise two or more staff persons and preparation of annual review.
• Manage ERP system attributes used to control Development Lifecycle reports
• Develop, implement, and oversee construction management system, including setting up projects (jobs), budgets, project costs, contracts, change orders, purchase orders, and various construction progress reports.
• Reconcile GL accounts and maintain schedules
• Maintain all financial review schedules
• Oversee weekly Payroll
• Analyze and review construction status with Project/Contract Managers. Direct and participate in cost analyses.
• Prepare/gather materials related to construction and cost accounting matters for internal and external auditors.
• Other tasks as assign by supervisor
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret relevant corporate policies management agreements, customer contracts, and general contracts for terms.
• Ability to read and interpret construction contracts, lien releases, and other pertinent construction documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, peer professionals, and management.
• Four-year accounting degree with a minimum of 3 years experience
• Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data and perform quantitative analyses.
• Appropriate skills with MS Office, specifically the ability to structure and apply Microsoft Excel solutions that require pivot and look up features as well as charts and graphs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers