Cordia Partners, an outsourced accounting and consulting firm in Vienna, VA, is seeking an AR Accountant. We are looking for a talented accountant with 1-3 years of hands-on accounting experience or an individual with strong internship experience, who learns quickly in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles. Applicant must be a US citizen. Highly competitive salary and total compensation package.
AR Accountant Responsibilities:
• Applying customer payments to customer invoices in SAP on a daily basis
• Retrieving customer payment data from multiple bank accounts (wires and ACH), maintain lockbox, and checks presented
• Updating cash receipts daily worksheet
• Researching new unapplied receipts on a timely basis
• Researching and performing collections activities on older receivables
• Updating weekly accounts receivable reports
Staff Accountant Requirements:
Strong knowledge and understanding of basic GAAP accounting principles
BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
1-3 years of hands-on accounting experience, OR strong internship experience
Must have SAP knowledge and experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Cordia Partners
Cordia is a unique career alternative for accountants. If audit and tax do not interest you, and you are looking for more than a single company experience, Cordia’s managed client services may be the right fit for you.
Cordia Partners was recognized as one of the Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2020. Our entrepreneurial mindset and our C.A.R.E.S. core values drive our efforts and initiatives to help our clients achieve financial profitability and our employees to further their career goals. We are looking for dynamic individuals who enjoy serving clients and are team players.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers