Leading technology company in the DC area is seeking to add a senior accountant to their growing team. The company has made several recent acquisitions and continues to expand rapidly. This position will offer tremendous growth opportunity as well as the ability to interface with several of the Company's key senior management leadership.
• Preparing financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedules.
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variance analysis.
• Assist with internal and external financial and tax audits.
• Assist with preparing tax returns and other corporate reporting requirements.
• Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
• Other ad hoc projects and reports as assigned.
• 2+ years accounting/finance experience; CPA a plus, but not required
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a client service focus.
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external
agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers