Local Woodbridge, Virginia CPA firm is currently looking for an experienced seasonal tax preparer to join our team starting in December/January 2021.
QR Code Link to This Post
This opportunity is for the coming 2021 tax season and the employment period is projected to last through April 15, 2021.
• Prepare individual tax returns
• Meet with clients to receive information to prepare tax returns
• Communicate directly with clients on tax related questions and issues, and respond to clients appropriately and within a timely manner
• Examine all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness
• Perform tax research where appropriate
• 2-5 years previous experience in personal tax return preparation
• EA or CPA preferred, but not required
• IRS-issued PTIN
• Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in personal tax return preparation
• Strong critical thinking skills for effective decision-making
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client service skills with an ability to handle “tax-season” pressure in a positive, professional manner.
• Experience using Lacerte tax software preferred