condition: excellent engine hours (total): 625 length overall (LOA): 19 make / manufacturer: Triumph model name / number: 191 FS propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2005
QR Code Link to This Post
2005 Triumph 191 FS -- this a family friendly fishing and skiing boat. Very versatile, fun, and made from Roplene so it is nearly indestructible and will not crack the way a fiberglass boat does. It is easy to care for and very low maintenance.
It is equipped with a Yamaha F115 four stroke outboard which is smooth, quiet, and provides all the power you need in a boat this size. It has a 4 blade prop which helps it get up on a plane quickly and a top speed of 36 mph. The engine has just over 600 hours and all maintenance is up to date.
In addition, the boat has required safety gear (flares, whistle, nighttime running lights, etc.), 10 life jackets, and 2 throw cushions.
All seating is new in the last 5 years and in excellent condition. Most boats of this age will be in need of new vinyl seats/cushions -- not this boat, all are near new.
Pedestal seats can be removed to increase fishing space and the rear jump seats flip forward to create a large casting platform. Remove the front cushions to reveal flat non-skid casting platforms in the bow. It is pre-wired for a trolling motor, however none is included.
It has a Lowrance Elite 5 HDI fish finder / gps / chart plotter with chart data for coastal and inland waters. You can buy more detailed charts such as fishing hot spots.
- hydraulic steering - smooth, easy and precise
- permatrim engine trim plate helps the boat track straight at idle speeds
- aluminum I-beam trailer with all new tires - custom aluminum rims with "D" load rated tires plus a spare on a galvanized steel rim
- solar battery maintainers
- 2 batteries - one is new in June 2020
- storage cover
- engine cover
- dock lines
- dock bumper
- ski tow rope & bridle
- bimini on stout stainless steel frame
- danforth anchor + chain and rope rhode
- battery selector switch
- live well and bait well under rear fishing platform
- swim platform with boarding ladder
Light enough to tow with most mid-size SUVs.
Boat can be inspected and sea trialed in Occoquan, VA.
Can deliver to locations within 2 hours of Washington, DC.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers