QR Code Link to This Post
Galaria Plastic Surgery and Dermatology is currently seeking a dynamic medical Office Manager/Administrator with excellent customer service skills, to help manage the operations of the current practice and to help develop strategies for future growth. The ideal candidate will have experience as a supervisor/manager within a medical office setting.
Responsibilities in this position will include the following:
• Help develop and implement a strategic plan for future growth of the company.
• Schedule staff to meet operational and medical care requirements of the clinic and the patients; manage the patient schedule to maximize the use of provider time and revenue production.
• Comfort in supervising 12-20 medical staff. Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the clinic staff.
• Comfortable with using an EMR system, coordinating/managing an EMR system and managing/coordinating basic IT/networking needs.
• Experience in managing medical billing. Must be able to oversee medical billing, pre-authorizations, etc.
• Ability to help market and manage a growing medical practice.
• Accounting: Book keeping (QuickBooks) and payroll.
• Able to manage multiple office locations. Satellite offices in Haymarket and Ashburn.
Desired Skills & Experience
• MBA strongly preferred, but not necessary
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Knowledge of medical software, scheduling, insurance processing and collections preferred
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Knowledge of sales and business development
Benefits include: 401(k) plan with matching contribution. Health Insurance. Vacation/PTO.
If interested, please forward a CV and salary requirement. Please no phone calls or visits.