compensation: Competitive salary and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aura is a technology company dedicated to simplifying digital security for customers. Our products, Identity Guard and Intrusta, monitor, manage and protect against the risks associated with personal information in a digital world by leveraging adaptive technology and our incredible employees to ensure our customers can manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Are you ready to join our team?
We’re looking for a Junior Associate to join our Partner Solutions team. This individual will directly support client facing, business analysis and reporting functions for one of our largest financial customers. This position will play a pivotal role in ensuring overall client satisfaction by demonstrating the value we provide our customers daily. The associate will work to develop and deliver reports required to support the business, while also helping to support broader client engagement and relationship building efforts by way of program development and execution.
• Foster a productive and positive relationship with assigned partners securing Aura as a committed and integral part of the partner’s program team
• Work with Manager/Director in ongoing management of day-to-day account and program activities including fulfillment, operations, customer service and client interaction
• Achieve revenue goals for assigned programs
• Participate in internal and partner facing audits ensuring that all compliance, regulatory and contractual obligations are met
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Work closely with Manager to manage ad hoc projects and initiatives
• Interact with all levels and functional areas, including Fulfillment, Customer Service, Legal, Data Processing, Finance/Billing, Information Technology Group, Program Management Office (PMO) and Operations in management of assigned programs as well as implementation of enhancement initiatives.
• Coordinate and attend meetings/conference calls with clients, vendors and internal teams
• Prepare, generate and interpret daily, weekly and monthly internal and external reports
• Monitor calls handled by the company call center and coordinate follow up action items aligned with customer experience standards and compliance standards
• Assist in updating and reviewing collateral, emails and web sites
• Assist in developing PowerPoint presentations, training materials and scripting
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• 1+ year experience in a business environment/account management experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work on and track multiple projects at one time
• Experience with process documentation
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed expectations
• Able to absorb a large amount of information and relate it to current business processes
• Ability to prioritize assigned tasks and work concurrently on multiple tasks and projects
• Adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work in a cross-functional interdependent environment
• Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
• Commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Technically competent with various software programs (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
Trusted by more than 1 million customers, we have 300 employees across five locations. We are already $150 million in revenue and will continue to grow organically and through a strong acquisition strategy. Our leadership team has done this before, growing a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. We have a strong, visionary and aligned group of executives and seek the right candidate to join what promises to be an exciting ride!