We are a small lightweight concrete production company looking for an Project Manager to assist our production crew with managerial tasks. We have a project working at Hwy. 66 and 495. Work will be done at the field office located at project site. Work started production last week and need someone asap.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are dedicated, self-motivated, and have good communication skills – this is the job for you.
- Complete daily reports for construction crew.
- Organize documents, develop and maintain filing system.
- Communicate with management on tasks and daily reports
- Assist with ordering supplies and maintain supplies as needed.
- Scan documents
- Work directly with project manager to help implement project goals & tasks
- Works well in a small office environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, Outlook, Word) and basic computer skills
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Time management skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed
efficiently and effectively.
- Willingness to learn and understand construction project flow
- Understand priorities and possess a sense of urgency.
- Participate in weekly manager meeting and takes an active role in preparations
- Must be capable of responding to emergencies promptly to organize and work with Project Manager to resolve.
- Safety conscious, quality outcome oriented.
- Neat, polished, comfortable dealing with all levels of management.
- Verifiable computer skills required.
- Business savvy and common sense a must.
Please email resume.