compensation: Hourly Position - $21 up to $23 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Propane Taxi Operations Supervisor is a working Supervisor role. The individual will supervise and work with independent contract drivers in the delivery of Propane Taxi tanks. Also responsible for creating routes, managing routes throughout the day, handling customer service issues and same day orders.
• Reinforces a safety mindset; considers the impact on safety when making decisions
• Experienced Supervisor with a logistics background
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Involved in all aspects of the delivery process to include creating routes,
assisting in loading trucks, managing the routes to improve efficiency.
• Ensure Safety compliance and all contractors are wearing proper PPE
• Ensure contractors are completing all stops and giving a great experience to customers.
• Track and report cylinder inventory
• Manage inventory of supplies needed to produce cylinders
• Deliver when needed
• Train new contractors as required
• Other duties assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have a strong safety focus
• Strong people skills
• Able to lead by example
• Exceptional work ethic
• Mechanically inclined
• Able to perform physical lifting of cylinders up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience Required:
• High School graduate
• 1 to 2 years supervisory experience in a manufacturer industry or a related industry
• Forklift certified a plus
• Will be required to work primarily outside in any type of weather condition
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers