Construction & Remediation Field Manager &; Assistant Field Manager
Office based in Manassas, VA. Service Area Entire DC metro Area
Growing construction and warranty company seeks Field Manager to manage field personnel to achieve completion of the projects on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship for both residential, commercial, and new home builder clients
* Contractor Supervision/Coordination
* Job Scheduling
* Coordinate and supervise all construction and/pr remediation activities
* Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary
* Maintain positive relationships with customers, employees, subcontractors & suppliers
* Coordinate the completion of projects
* 5+ years experience in construction or remediation.
* Experience working with new home builders or community management is a plus
* Experience with interior and exterior residential and/or commercial repairs
* Builder Warranty work or Transitional work a major plus
* Be self-motivated and excel in a fast paced environment
* Be organized and possess excellent communication skills
* Fresh, positive attitude.
* Intermediate Familiarity with Spanish is very helpful.
Please send resume with salary history, salary requirements and references.
Employee Benefits Include:
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Medical & Dental Coverage