compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Community Association Management firm seeks multiple portfolio managers to provide services to Condominium and Homeowner Associations. Manage day-to-day business operations with emphasis on timely and accurate communication, responsiveness, organization, customer service and follow up. Qualified candidates:
• Act as liaison between the Board of Directors, vendors, homeowners and staff
• Communicate to the Board of Directors, vendors and homeowners regarding their duties and responsibilities
• Guide the Board on policies and procedures IAW State statutes and governing documents
• Coordinate and attend Board and Annual Meetings
• Manage association finances through budgeting, AR, AP, report production and financial tracking
• Produce and maintain Board packets, Management Reports, and Action Item Lists
• Be knowledgeable in contract analysis and vendor accountability practices
• Perform site visits for vendor oversight and covenants/architectural enforcement
• Respond to e-mails and phone calls daily
• Community association or similar customer service experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Professional “bedside manner” and relevant sense of urgency
• Ability to multi-task
• Superior organization and action item tracking skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good driving record
• CAI certification (i.e., CMCA, AMS, PCAM) preferred
Benefits/compensation includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short/long term disability, 401(k), vacation & holidays. Blended work environment (i.e., work-from-home with partial in-person/in-office required).
Portfolios cover Loudoun & western Fairfax Counties.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers