Atlantic Building Supply is a company that specializes in the supply and install of door hardware, wire shelving, framed and frameless shower enclosures, mirrors, and bath accessories. The company has been established for 44 years, located in Manassas, VA, serving residential home builders in VA, MD, and DC. We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to inspect hardware installed by our technicians and to communicate with our builder’s superintendents regarding their expectations and feedback.
* Develop product knowledge of door and bath hardware, shower doors and wire shelving.
* Read and interpret blueprints
* Create material quantity estimates for the builder's base house and options.
* Use company computer software to enter material quantities to create customer quotes.
* Submit bids using pricing totals from the customer quotes.
* Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Excel ,Email and business software products.
* Able to learn and become proficient in company products and installation services.
* Company products include door and bath hardware, mirrors, shower doors and shelving.
* Excellent analytical skills to create competitive and profitable quotes and bids.
* Ability to use vendor literature in determining product specifications and pricing.
* Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
* Ability to self manage, multitask and work well with others.
* High school education. Some college or vocational experience will be helpful.
* Residential construction knowledge or estimating experience is very beneficial.
* Will train candidates showing potential and excellent qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers