compensation: $32,110.00 to $34,065.00 /year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
**FULL-TIME, INSIDE STAFF OPPORTUNITY**
Staffing Coordinator needed for a busy industrial staffing company with a branch location in Manassas, VA. Ideal candidate will possess experience in construction, industrial, or other traditional "blue-collar" industry, preferably in a staffing environment or management of a field work force.
Duties For Staffing Coordinator include:
* Providing excellent customer service to client base
* Recruiting, Interviewing, Placing, Managing, and Terminating temporary associates
* Executing daily business development activities including phone sales, client visits, and proposals
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and prospects
* Taking orders for and dispatching of temporary associates to client sites
* Coordination of transportation for temporary associates
* Daily payroll administration
* Daily / Weekly reporting procedures
* Worker's Compensation claims management
* Collection of branch receivables with assistance of corporate staff.
Benefits for Staffing Coordinator:
*Competitive base salary
*Health insurance, dental, vision
*Disability, and life insurance
*Lucrative monthly bonus potential.
Requirements for Staffing Coordinator:
* MUST be able to (occasionally) visit and promote our services to prospects and clients which will include walking on rough terrain and standing for periods of time, and generally have the ability to make your way around construction sites and other sites of varying grade.
* MUST have your own, reliable transportation and be willing to use it for work purposes (mileage allowance provided)
* MUST be available Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm and rotating Saturday mornings 6am - 9am
* MUST be able to pass drug screen and background check
* MUST HAVE CURRENT/VALID DRIVERS LICENSE!
Successful Staffing Coordinator Skills and Characteristics:
* Sense of urgency with ability to multi-task under pressure
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to interact with diverse socio-economic backgrounds
* Strong attendance and punctuality record
* Good computer skills and ability to learn and work with new programs
* Leadership experience - especially in the staffing industry
* Honest and ethical team player
* Motivated, self-starter
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers