Fincor Construction is a general contractor specializing in providing land and structure renovation solutions for the multi-family industry with a long history of due diligence and meticulous scope development. Fincor has a 15-year stellar reputation for delivering superior and resourceful multi-family renovation solutions for interior rooms, amenities, exteriors, leasing offices & lobbies, fitness centers, business centers, dog parks, and California kitchens--that are all built from a foundation of trust.
We are seeking a Construction Manager professional in the Mid-Atlantic region. This person must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
Reporting to the Vice President of Mid-Atlantic Region, Chad Allen, you will be charged with ensuring that each renovation project is running optimally by using your project management skills and relational skills. Tactical work includes:
• Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within original time frame and budget.
• Oversee subcontractors, inspections and scheduling at each job site.
• Solicit, bid and negotiate new business opportunities
• Assist in project buyout
• Coordinate municipality permitting and inspections
• Work with suppliers and trade partners to schedule and track materials, equipment and deliveries and installations
• Receive, organize and inventory material orders
• Inspect job sites to monitor compliance with contract documents, building and safety codes, environmental or other relevant regulations.
• Monitor, inspect and report on progress of construction project to upper management
• Ensure invoice approval process with ongoing projects
• Respond to feedback from property management personnel, prepare reports, and share overall project goals and details with senior management and owners
• Keep projects up to date in Salesforce, our project tracking software. Update daily
• Track the due diligence process, scheduling & change orders
• Promote and maintain a safe work environment
Experience: 2-3 years Construction/Project Management experience. Preferably multifamily renovation experience.
Education: A bachelor's degree or have relevant work experience.
Technical Skills: Must be proficient at using Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. As well as proficient in internet research.
Candidate must have reliable and dependable transportation, a valid driver's license, and have a willingness to drive as required by the project(s).
At Fincor, we never cut corners and that goes for our employee benefits and gear as well. As a Fincor team member, you will have 40 hours of vacation and sick time to start. You will be eligible for health and dental 30 days after hire, employer provided group life insurance and short term disability, long term disability, PTO accrual, company observed holidays, a 3% Simple IRA match, discretionary bonuses, mileage reimbursement, company phone and laptop.
We are an E.O.E, but we are more than that--We are committed to growing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers