compensation: $16-20 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are commercial HVAC company based in Sterling VA actively seeking an experienced inventory control manager.
We are proud to offer a complete benefits package including:
• High income potential
•Continuing education and training
•Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Organizing and labeling material
• Implementing automated scanner system
• Receiving deliveries and adding products to inventory. Evaluating deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures. Contacting vendor to eliminate the issues.
• Receiving failed parts and filing warranties with vendors.
• Analyzing daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
• Managing schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize service operation.
• Setting pickups for damaged /unwanted items and seeing through return process.
• Maintaining company vehicle fleet and equipment
• Additional tasks if needed
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills .
Previous experience managing inventory
Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record( proof of driving record will be requested )
Observe all company procedures and OSHA safety rules
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume or call 703-430-7100.
We will review your application and contact qualified candidates as quickly as possible. We appreciate your interest and look forward to having you join our family.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers