compensation: $30,000-$35,000 based on experience with room to grow employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
KNAP Services is a Warrenton VA based firm with a focus in 3 areas of construction and is seeking an administrative expert to join our fun, hardworking team. This is an opportunity for that person who wants to make a commitment and make a real difference in a company. This role will provide the right person with challenging work in a friendly environment that may lead to bigger opportunities for somebody that is willing to first prove himself/herself. The person selected for this position can expect:
• The opportunity to work in a growing and stable company that has a 24 year history in construction, creativity and breaking boundaries.
• A hard working but fun and casual work environment
• Competitive base compensation, bonus incentives, paid time off, paid sick leave.
• A work environment where teamwork is valued and celebrated.
You will be expected to take on a broad scope of responsibilities and be comfortable with a diverse set of duties. Your primary role will be to set up administrative procedures and processes in support of the Executive Business Development officer and other officers of the company. The ideal candidate will be highly competent, yet able to take direction from others. This will entail:
• Completing assigned tasks and changing priorities as needed.
• Following detailed instructions for new business opportunities.
• Ensuring 100% efficiency for managing the schedule for your direct supervisor.
• Provide product information and inventory availability to customers.
• Communicate professionally; both verbally and in writing with customers.
• Assisting the sales team in seeking new prospective customers.
• Working in all capacities to support and grow company sales.
• Computer Savvy
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized
• Flexible and adaptable and able to travel locally to meetings and other offices, so reliable transportation a must. Some travel to conferences and other events out of town will be expected and required.
• Likes working at a fast pace and able to shift as needed without being told
• Comfortable working as both an individual contributor and team player
• Smart and resourceful
• Ability to multi-task
• Customer service oriented
• Problem solver
• College Degree
• Retail Link experience
• Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft suites
MUST: Send LinkedIn and or FB profile for consideration along with resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers