Bowers Design Build, Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
View company profile: http://www.BowersDesignBuild.com
Production Manager - Full Time Position
We are a nationally recognized award-winning design/build company with more than 30 years in business doing work primarily in the McLean/Great Falls/Arlington/Vienna/Falls Church/Alexandria areas. We take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and set out every day to promote the notion that remodeling can be a great experience. Join a well established company with a proven track record of success and client satisfaction.
We are looking for experienced residential Production Manager and or Production Managers with 10+ years of residential construction experience. Must be able to provide excellent technical and planning leadership to a great team of production professionals. You will have a team of craftsman/project managers who report to you and produce a variety of projects -- many award winning!
Your influence will be felt via feedback to our in-house architects and designers pre-construction all the way through to project completion. The end goal for Bowers is always to create an absolutely positive experience for the homeowner/client and our internal team.
Primary Position Objectives:
With support ...
• Supervision of jobsite safety, cleanliness, and security in coordination with the Production Team.
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with client, company management, subcontractors, and in-house architects and designers.
• Must appreciate work done the right way and ability to look ahead to ensure the steps are followed that will result in great work.
• Must have ability to read and build from blue prints.
• Maintain daily and weekly schedules to ensure all facets of the project are moving on schedule.
• Track project and subcontract scopes of works and proactively issue Change Orders or Subcontract changes.
• Schedule and oversee county project inspections.
• Must have a positive "can do" attitude, ability to resolve conflicts in a constructive manner, and great team work skills. Enjoying helping others, and helping others help themselves, is a desired personality trait.
Bowers has very competitive compensation package including salary, paid vacation, access to group health care/dental care/vision care, short term disability insurance, paid holidays, matching retirement savings, and profit-sharing. Perhaps best of all, we also enjoy a positive, collaborative working environment!
Candidate must pass a national background search and pre-employment drug screening.