compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is interested in hiring an Expeditor who has excellent vendor communications, strong time management skills, and a commitment to meeting corporate deadlines and placing critical orders on time. Expeditor will be responsible for communicating with our plumbing suppliers to ensure that all deliveries arrive at jobsite on time. He or she will also be required to report any pending delivery delays to management team and Vice President; and work with suppliers to help get deliveries on the jobsites as soon as possible.
PURCHASING EXPEDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Place all orders to suppliers daily
- Contact suppliers on day of delivery to make sure that the day’s material will be at jobsite
- Notify management team in a timely manner when delivery is going to be delay or short
- Work with vendors and suppliers on invoicing issues
- Deliver all material orders to supplier via email or fax (written form)
- Confirm that supplier received the daily material requests and commits to having material onsite on date and time requested.
- Ensure that the correct take off for material is used and/or replaced with supplier when changes occur.
PURCHASING EXPEDITOR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma/GED or higher education
- Strong Management and Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Computer Skills
- Impeccable knowledge of all Plumbing materials for Residential and/or Light Commercial jobs
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation – Negotiable with Experience
- Gas Card
- Two weeks of Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance and numerous other insurances.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers