The French Academy offers a playful immersion class for small children (between 20 months and 7 years) in Alexandria. Together, we will learn words and sentences, using them in songs, dance, games, and stories. The class is in full immersion and therefore suited for French or non-French-speaking children. The classes are held close to Franconia Rd and Telegraph Rd.
QR Code Link to This Post
While our summer classes are all full, stay updated for future class dates for September which will begin on September 12!
- Moineaux Fall Class (2 to 4.5 y) / In person - Sundays 9 to 9:55am - Sept 13th to Dec 6th (no class Oct 11th and Nov 29th) - $240
- Poussins Fall Class (5 to 7 y) / In person - Sundays 10:05 to 11am - Sept 13th to Dec 6th (no class Oct 11th and Nov 29th) - $240
We also have online classes for small children where you can see the full schedule here: https://www.frenchacademy.us/french-for-kids-and-teens/schedule-children-classes-online/index.php
More information and registration at: https://www.frenchacademy.us/french-for-kids-and-teens/schedule-children-classes-alexandria/index.php
+ We recreate an authentic language environment (no flash cards methodology!) + Teachers are native speakers (no accent!)
+ Child focused approach
Why is the French Academy so unique?
- Highest standards of teaching quality at a reasonable price
- Excellent native teachers, passionate about their work and certified in "Teaching French as a Foreign Language"
- Hands-on curriculum tailor-made to your needs
- Small-sized immersion classes to make sure everyone will get more attention
Many other schools and academies are shutting down for the Summer due to the large number of children enrolled and the risk that brings in relation to COVID-19. However, the French Academy is a small school with a small number of children. That allows us to implement safety measures to protect participants, teachers and staff during our sessions. We will keep the amount of children / parents to a minimum in face-to-face classes, enforce social distancing and thorough disinfection.
Here are some of the precautions that will be in place. We kindly ask all our visitors to respect those safety rules.