American Flyer AF S Gauge K 5364W Diesel Engine 475 Passenger Rocket Set + Boxes
This is for an American Flyer AF S Gauge K 5364W Rocket Passenger Set which includes Diesel Engine AA 475, passenger cars and Boxes. A little dust, scuffs but looks like a worthy set. This is untested and looks like its been played with. It is a good starter to mid level collector set. Scuffs, dust, scratches on everything and some missing details but no major damage that I can see. This is a vintage set that needs at least a lubing and maybe some repair. This is for the American Flyer train person.
Some highlight comments about this set, however I cannot list every detail and scuff:
- 474/475 Diesel Locomotive Engines with wrappers. Untested. 475 is the dummy, maybe lighted, missing a ladder. 474 is the power unit, untested.
- Four Passenger cars. 3 Hamilton Dome cars AF Lines 962 and 963 Washington car. One of the dome cars is missing a coupler link and the 963 has a crack on the back under the tail light. Comes with 4 boxes that have done their job but lots of flaps have fallen off.
- Jefferson 75 Watt transformer untested and doubt it came with this set originally but tossing it in.
- Some flyer two-rail track
- Set box has done it job. All flaps are still on securely but this box has taken a beating. The set label is still on it and visible. Tears and tape residue present. Not sure if there were any inserts but there are none now.
- Miscellaneous instructions and booklets that came with the set and extras
Probably looks cool running around the track too but should be cleaned, lubed and checked out. Please look closely at the pictures. Non smoking home and no pets either.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers