I am looking for an exceptional office assistant to join my small, fast-growing moving company.
QR Code Link to This Post
You, the perfect candidate, will…
• Be thorough and detail-oriented
• Work closely with the company owner to oversee an actively growing company
• Learn new technology and software quickly.
• Respond with agility to immediate, last-minute requests
• Take direction while at the same time being a self-starter and problem-solver
• Take pride of ownership in a job well done
• Have excellent follow-through and communication skills
• Be able to work independently, yet love the collaboration with other team members
This is a full-time position of approximately 35-40 hours per week in a casual but professional business located in Herndon Va.
Work would include tasks such as…
• Managing team schedules and calendars
• Managing invoices, and accounts
• Managing my schedule for all on-site estimates
• Managing emails and correspondence with customers
• Interfacing with clients as needed
• Ordering and tracking labor & job materials
• Tracking potential clients and job leads
Though not required, it would be a plus if you have…
• Basic graphic design and website skills
• You are revenue-oriented, but understand that profitability is the ultimate measure of success and will craft deals accordingly.
• Develop new market ideas and assist in developing and implementing sales and/or marketing plans.
Being able to rapidly come up to speed in a fast-moving business and provide a high degree of organization to a visionary (somewhat disorganized).
You’ll find me a straight-talking, clear-thinking, compassionate, get-(sh)it done kind of guy. I always see the glass half full and see the positive in all people and situations. I believe in empowering the people around me and inspiring others about the work we do.
If this sound like a good fit, please call 703-200-2975