compensation: $3,500 / month, for a 5-month contract.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Self-motivated and experienced interacting directly with clients.
• Be able to develop creative designs for corporate communications including delivery to online, print, multimedia, presentation, display or other interactive mediums.
• Experience formatting books, or multi-page print materials.
• Must be able to focus on details including understanding and following pre-established brand standards.
• Must have an understanding of and interest in participating in the development of brand standards and related collateral.
• Can participate in strategic conceptual development meetings with clients to determine project requirements, objectives and creative direction.
• Serve as creative resource and point of contact for design and branding standards, vendor selection and production methods and timelines.
• Good phone, writing, and general communication skills.
• Experience with professional Mac-based graphic design programs including Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) plus others such as Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, etc.
• Ability to create dynamic content in a tight deadline environment.
• Strong organizational proficiencies and the ability to manage multiple projects in different phases of development at the same time.
• 100% on-site position in Northern VA - No telecommuting.
• U.S. Citizen
• Punctuality & reliability.
• Professional appearance (business casual, but neat).
• Excellent English oral and written communications.
• Valid U.S. Driver's License.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• Ability to pass drug screening and background checks.
• Sense of humor and ability to work well with others.
• Go-getter attitude.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE will possess a crucial combination of skillsets, including:
• A passion for design. This means the quest to produce vibrant, effective work.
• A sense of professionalism. This means owning the work you are doing.
• A commitment to loyalty. This means true customer service. Punctuality to punctuation.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
• Resume with up to date, clear contact information.
• Cover letter.
• Examples / Links to portfolio
Resumes submitted without cover letter or links to your work will not be reviewed.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
This position is for a 5-month contract, with the potential to lead to a full time salaried (not hourly) position. As is the professional production industry, the work is project driven, and hours outside of 9:00am-5:30pm may sometimes be required.
Tell us about yourself, any special skills you may also possess, and any other items you'd like us to know and remember. We in turn will contact qualified candidates to schedule an interview in our Fairfax, VA location.
Job Type: 5-month contract
Pay: $3,500.00 / month
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers