If you know it, you know it: To extract the correct espresso shot, you might just need some training. The results should be a shot in a shot glass with three colors. Those espresso shots are the starting point for tasteful latte beverages, from here to there. We train you on all kind of espresso machines, Semi-Automatic, Automatic, Super Automatic 2 step, and lever machines.
Important aspects of the espresso shot are:
• The right espresso coffee bean quality
• The right grind how fine the espresso ground is
• The right amount of correct espresso ground
• The right pressure to tamp
• Brewing group and portafilter of your espresso machine needs to be pre-heated
• The brewing pressure of the espresso machine should be correct
• The water temperature for brewing with your the machine should be not too high
• The right amount of near boiling water
Sounds complicated, but it’s not if you know it.
If all is fine, you will get your 3-color extraction comparable to the one in the picture.
We can teach you how to reach this goal as well as how to steam milk correctly for different purposes. Two hours later, we can certify you. We can come to you, to teach you on your espresso machine or we can bring an espresso machine and grinder for training purposes as well.
Please call us for any upcoming questions and to make an appointment.
Easy Cafe, Company
PO Box 1713
Ashburn, VA 20146
Phone 571 417 8578
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers