BMW of Alexandria has an opportunity for a Customer Care Representative for our Service Team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibility is answering phones and cashiering. This position is an integral part of our award winning customer service environment. You will be actively involved in assisting clients with their vehicle's sales, service and parts needs to insure they receive the most enjoyable service experience.
This is a vital position within our organization that will focus on customer service and future business.
- Candidates must be energetic, motivated and team-oriented
- Must have excellent organizational and self-motivating skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Proficient computer skills required
- Must have the ability to work with a team towards a common goal
- Must also be reliable
- Competitive pay
- Health/Dental/Life/Accident/Critical Care Insurance
- On-going, paid professional training
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Career advancement opportunities
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.