*****Inside Sales Specialist & Project coordinator***** (North Old-town, Alexandria)
compensation: salary between $35,000 to $50,000 depending on prior experience plus bonus. employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Inside Sales Specialist & Project coordinator:
An inside sales specialist and project coordinator job in Old Town Alexandria, VA is available with a highly reputable, construction company. Expert Handyman & Remodeling has been in business for 15 years. We have been servicing N. Virginia and Washington DC area with high-end renovation and quality handyman services. We encourage our team members to think and work as entrepreneurs with an organized structure.
Duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for qualifying new leads, scheduling projects, creating proposals, following up with opportunities, closing sales, completing paperwork, collecting payment, and handing/coordinating smaller projects. The Sales Specialist will also be responsible for after the sale follow up and receiving feedback and reviews from customers.
• Filter incoming calls and emails to qualify new lead opportunities.
• Set estimate appointments
• Determine scope of work, document specific dimensions, materials and existing conditions of projects
• Make in-person and remote appointments for estimator(s).
• Understand and represent our culture, vision, and mission
• Present proposals, close sales, collect payments
• Track leads and sales conversion/closing rate.
• Be accountable for sales goals in each product area
• Asks for and get referrals and reviews
• Participate in training and weekly sales/team meetings
• Participate in networking events
• Report directly to the owner(s) of the company
Required experience and qualifications:
• Bilingual preferred
• Minimum 2 years of proven experience selling remodeling, deck, addition, kitchens, bathrooms, basements and restoration projects.
• Longevity with a prior position/company for a minimum of 2 years
• Understanding of construction industry and construction terms
Offered salary and other compensation: We offer a starting salary between $35,000 to $50,000 depending on prior experience plus bonus.
We also offer paid vacation, holidays, training, reimbursement for miles, and related education expenses.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers