This is a full-time position, offering the following great benefits:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Family owned and operated
• Competitive pay
• Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision Plans available
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Retirement plan with employer contributions
• Vacation Pay
• Paid training opportunities, both online and classroom
• Opportunity to learn and refine your customer service skills
• Access to the latest technologies and equipment
Your skill set should include the following:
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics.
• Serve as primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters.
• Time Management
• Set and manage the expectations of the service for both the customer and mechanics.
• Understand customers' problems and arrange for appropriate service.
• Ability to complete basic accounting paperwork.
• Inventory Management
• Teamwork Mentality
• Keep customer updated on repair needs and completion times.
• Able to follow set procedures
• Previous experience a plus