compensation: Competitive salary with company benefits include employee health insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HVAC Service Writer
A well established and growing HVAC Company located in Chantilly, Virginia, is taking applications for a Service Writer/Advisor position. We offer great pay, great benefits, and available over-time! We are looking for a team oriented professional who is organized and works efficiently to contribute to our successful track record and become part of our family!
• Provide computer generated estimates to customers in a timely manner
• Answer telephones courteously and in a timely manner
• Communicate and follow-up with customers on status of proposals
• Inform customers immediately if delays are expected or additional repairs/ services are required
• Provide technical support to internal and external customers as needed.
• Complete and email quote log sheets each week
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Perform duties with minimal supervision
• Greet all internal and external customers promptly and courteously
• Order materials and equipment and maintain vendor relations
• Listen attentively to customer complaints and consult with supervisor(s) quickly to resolve as needed
• Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Qualifications & Skills:
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent training
• Possess a basic mechanical knowledge of an HVAC system
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Able to type 40 words per minute
• Ability to communicate equally well with technicians, customers and management
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and internal software.
• Well organized
• Team oriented
• Possess exceptional problem solving skills
• Able to work under stressful situations calmly
• Knowledge of SAMpro software is a plus
If you meet requirements and want to join a highly reputable, career minded company, submit your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers