I am looking for a part time office assistant for my elite custom-clothing studio in Fairfax. This person needs to be happy, energetic and have a true love for business fashion. Flexible hours and days, 10-15+ hours per week. Competitive compensation is Hourly rate $15-20 is based on experience.
I am a small, direct-to-customer custom-clothing business with a retail studio in the heart of Fairfax City, VA. This is a permanent, part-time position with potential to grow to full-time. The preferred work schedule is 10-3 Tuesday Wednesday Thursday, 15-20+ hrs a week. Because of Covid-19 I am not as busy but will be. I am flexible on the work hours.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to –
• General studio and office management: greeting customers, answering phones, and ordering supplies
• Client Management: maintaining client files and scheduling appointments
• Bookkeeping: entering orders, processing credit card payments, and making bank deposits
• Marketing: updating website and social media feeds, creating and sending periodic emails blasts, and executing mailing program to potential and existing clients
• Creating and maintaining studio displays
• Placing and tracking orders with vendors
• Processing and tracking shipments (with UPS)
The ideal candidate should –
be familiar with social media posting, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn Facebook, & Constant Contact
• have an interest in men’s and women’s clothing
• have a basic knowledge of clothing alterations
• be familiar with MS Office products (primarily Outlook and WORD)
• be familiar with QuickBooks
• be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• have strong organizational skills, be dependable, and show initiative
Preference Fairfax County Resident
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to HR@wtclothiers.com or fax to (866) 470-9105.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers