compensation: Very Competitive, or depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Receiving catering orders from clients via phone and email as well as face to face.
* Communicate information taken from catering orders to kitchen staff in order to accurately provide superior customer service.
* Inputting all catering orders into catering software, Caterease.
* Assist Kitchen Manager in locating special request items from local vendors.
* Contacting and following up with new and existing clients to ensure all orders are accurate and exceeding expectations.
* Basic office duties to include: filing paperwork, organizing catering orders, etc.
* 2 years of customer service experience
* Required 2 week training period
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in standard Microsoft software applications to include: Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher.
* Valid US Drivers license.
* Must be an organized and self motivated team player.
* Must be willing to work over time as needed.
* Familiarity with Caterease
* Positions available: Customer Service Representative
* Full-time shift available
* Please be sure to reply with resume. Responses without a resume WILL NOT be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers