compensation: based on skills employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing team that has shaped on-site digital experiences for clients such as Virginia Tech, Kings Dominion, University of Washington, Crowne Plaza, Wing Zone and the Navy Pier.
Mvix, a leading digital signage provider in the Dulles Technology Corridor, is offering an outstanding opportunity for a client coordinator.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team of solutions consultants, software developers, tech associates, and marketing experts, and will work on a product that was recently voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2018 and that also won the Best Software DIGI Award (2017)..
● 2+ years in customer service / client-facing role
● Experience in project coordination
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Ability to work under time and cost constraints
● Experience creating statements of work
● Ability to assist cross-functional teams & reporting structures
● Experience with Purchase Order, Invoice processing and account receivables
● Coordinating client accounts/statements
● Coordinate with vendors and service providers
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment
● Willingness to learn the scope of work and implement accordingly
● Willingness to take-on additional tasks as assigned
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or Related Fields
● Work experience with a B2B Company
● Experience with CRM systems and Project Management tools
Preferred Software Competencies
- Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Why is Mvix such an exciting place to work? We’ll let our accolades do the talking!
● Ranked in The 20 Best Companies to Watch in 2017 by Insights Success
● Acknowledged as one of the 50 Best Workplaces of 2016 by The Silicon Review
● Voted Best in Show at InfoComm 2017
● Awarded Best Digital Signage Software by DIGI (2017)
● generous PTO, sick leave and holidays
● health and dental insurance
● company-sponsored travel
● ongoing education opportunities
● competitive 401k match
● flexible hours (no weekend/overnight shifts)
● gym membership reimbursement
● company-funded professional development
● life insurance
● short-term disability insurance
We also get together for catered lunches, team-building events, town-hall meetings, spontaneous brainstorming sessions, birthdays, anniversaries & other milestone celebrations and happy hours.