Customer Service Call Center Professional (Tyson Corner)
8230 Leesburg Pike Suite 600
compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join our growing company!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a call center/customer service position in Tysons Corner, Virginia. The Customer Service Call Center Professional is responsible for addressing customer inquiries over the phone and email and providing outstanding customer service in a professional setting.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
This position requires knowledge and experience in customer service, answering questions, gathering caller information, organizing information and documentation, and inputting information in a system.
• Minimum 1 year of experience answering complex questions, assisting customers who are struggling financially, obtaining information over the phone, and collecting documents in a call center environment
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with data entry
Minimum Education and Skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong technical background
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - 100% solution-focused with a track record of overcoming complex problems around calls and customer service
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral; confident in interaction with callers
• Bilingual (English, Spanish, etc.) considered a plus
The position will be located in Tysons Corner, VA, and hours of operation are from 8:30 to 5:30 PM EST.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers