Professional Video Production company has need for Production Assistants for local (VA/MD/DC) video shoots and additional production-related assignments.
• Packing, loading, unloading, and cleaning gear.
• Setting up gear (camera, tripods, dollies, lighting) on shoots, both in studio & on-location.
• Setting up electric cables and taping down runs for safety.
• Helping to mic talent.
• Running teleprompter.
• Timing takes and taking shoot notes.
Most shoots are during business hours, M-F.
We are looking for people who are punctual, dress professionally for working in corporate environments (khakis, polos, etc.), maintain a "can-do" positive attitude, and have reliable transportation to our studio in Fairfax, VA. All transportation to/from shoots from our studios is provided to all crew.
Pay is $150/day and $100/half day, and pays immediately on day of shoot.
• US Citizen.
• Ability to repetitively lift 30 lbs. at a time.
• Ability to pass a background check (as per certain federal client's vendor requirements).
• At least 21 years old.
Please reply with your resume, any particular production-related highlights, availabilities, and phone/email contact info. We will in turn reach out to you to connect in the hopes of putting you on our roster of available Production Assistants.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers