We are a group of personal trainers for mostly online training – some local in-home may be available. We are NOT a gym! We are a private personal training company that specializes in training clients who have physical and emotional (i.e. food addictions, stress eating) conditions that they need to get better by working out, eating better and having a better mindset. We all know that stress plays a huge part in weight gain and disease so we help our clients work with their stress coping mechanisms as well.
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE & GROW EXCEPTIONAL PERSONAL TRAINERS! We do NOT train athletes, so, if you are only wanting to train athletes only this is not for you. If you are comfortable or willing to learn how to train people who have to lose weight for their health, have limitations, then we would love to have you.
CREDENTIALS WE PREFER: We are seeking someone who’s either a personal trainer, athletic trainer or other fitness field related degree/qualification. Kinesiology, Massage Therapist, Nurses, Physical Therapist Assistants, etc.
We are looking for a personal trainer who’s reliable; will be patient with clients while holding them accountable; and willing to learn our diet philosophies and teachings. We’ll provide you with online clients to train online from your home so you must be good at demonstrating exercises and using zoom. The certified Personal Trainer will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness training to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various personalities of clients and be comfortable training both men and women of all ages. The qualified candidate MUST have a passion for fitness and helping people and be a great motivator and uplifter.
As a team member, you will be able to advance your career in the fitness industry by providing your expertise and gaining experience in our specialized clientele (clients with limitations and/or medical conditions).
• You will be responsible for providing safe and effective exercise programs for clients
• Communicate effectively with clients online and over phone/texting
• Provide uttermost client experience/customer service including daily check-ins with clients when necessary
• Take fitness assessments, weigh-in clients and track their sessions
• Motivate clients to adhere to their fitness program
• Be able to stand up and train clients – demonstrating and motivating the clients to action
• Be a team player - attend and participate in company activities, events, and meetings
• Act as an ambassador of our company (including on social media)
• Be professional, dress for success, clean cut and presentable
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED
• PREFERRED a 2 or 4 year degree in kinesiology, exercise science, sports medicine or other related fields (not required)
• This is a 1099 Contract Position
• Competitive Commission Structure
• Monthly Bonuses available
• Holiday Bonus
• End of year Bonus
• Clients to train on your preferred schedule. You tell us your windows of availability – we supply you with clients
• Flexible Hours – you can take vacations and days off with proper notice
• NO SELLING – You don’t have to sell any supplements or personal training sessions
• A good attitude, very positive with clients
• A desire to help people
• Great communication skills - be able to communicate and hold a conversation
• A desire to learn and perform exercises
• Ability to perform and demonstrate all the exercises that you will have the clients do
• Personal Trainer like physique (no, we're not looking for a supermodel) but must be in shape and not get out of breath from showing a client a few exercises
• A team player attitude - willing to work with other staff to help clients succeed
• Ability to pay attention to detail/organizational skills
• Coach-able attitude
• A desire to grow and learn new skills - we're big on continuing education
Apply by replying to this add
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers