compensation: To be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Learning Experience is seeking a motivated, energetic,and professional with a background in child care, to take on the role of School Age Program Teacher at our Manassas center. We are currently interviewing the position for age group Kinder to 6th grade.
• Successful completion of higher education coursework related to education, child
development, and/or related field.
• CPR/First Aid Certification.
• Ability to communicate and interact with parents/guardians and children in an
effective, positive, and professional manner.
• Ability to work as a team with teachers and management.
• Above average written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
• Ability to safely drive a 14 passenger bus.
• Basic cleaning skills.
• Develop procedures and policies for operation of the after-school program.
• Engage parents and students, identify and address their needs by supporting the emotional and social development of children, responding promptly and courteously to parents' concerns, and communicating with parents regarding student progress and performance.
• Work with staff to develop and implement engaging, developmentally appropriate, educational enrichment curriculum and programming, which expands and supports student learning experiences beyond the classroom
• Observe, monitor, and participate in children's play activities at all times
• Work with staff to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
• Enjoy being with students and foster their academic, social, emotional, and physical development through the duties outlined above.
• Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record.
Hours include regular After School Program hours, Teacher Work Days/ Spring, Summer, and Winter Camps, and promotional events
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers