compensation: We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including paid vacation, health, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as retirement plan with 401(k) match. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Training Instructor in Sterling, Virginia. This position is responsible for organizing, conducting and evaluating technical training courses and projects. Will develop training aids and maintain up-to-date training materials to support courses and projects. In this position, you may be called upon to assist in service related problems. Flexibility and in-depth product knowledge/experience are necessary for this position. Seeking candidate with Caterpillar, or related equipment industry, service operations background preferred.
• Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
• Strong mechanical aptitude required; able to explain service procedures and technical issues.
• Strong organizational skills; able to develop course outlines and plan classroom exercises.
• Excellent presentation skills; able to train technicians in a manner that directly reflects class objectives.
• Strong PC skills and the ability to self-develop and adapt to changing technology.
• Willing to travel and work hours required by the job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 20 pounds in weight.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.