We’re looking for FT child care assistant in Woodbridge/lake ridge.
General summary of duties:
*Writing and implementing lesson plans, parent communications and all other day to day operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with children ages 1-5.
-Ensure that children are actively engaged in a safe, stimulating and organized environment.
-Responsibilities include charting all diaper changes, feedings, and naps.
-Complete required trainings.
-Responsible for knowing and following the policies and procedures of the Virginia department of social services (VDSS).
1. Must have experience working with children.
2. Must clear background checks and pass health screening.
3. Must have or complete Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
4. Have at least high school diploma/GED.
5. Engage in activities, manage cleanliness, maintenance of child care center.
$11.50 - $15.00/ hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers