compensation: Very competitive compensation package (commensurate with experience) including remote working, paid holidays, vacation, benefits available, company matched retirement plan employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Design/Build residential remodeling firm in business for over 34 years has an immediate opening for a Designer/Architect to join our design team.
Perfect opportunity for a recent Architecture degree graduate looking for real world, hands on experience!
Looking for someone with a Bachelor’s and or Master's Degree in Architecture. Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of Revit software essential. Residential experience is preferred. Must have a general understanding of basic residential design principles, residential construction techniques, and residential building codes. Ability to handle multiple projects and a great attitude is essential.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with the lead designer to implement designs from Schematic Design through Construction Documents
- Measuring existing houses and creating existing 'as built' Revit models
- Creating conceptual, schematic models and drawings for client review
- Incorporating client feedback into revised designs
- Creating drawing sheets for use in contract documents
- Creating construction documents for County Building Permits
If you are looking for a great opportunity with room for growth within a 'family oriented' company with TONS of steady work and excellent benefits, then e mail us your resume along with an electronic sample of your work (PDF format).
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers