MTFA Architecture - a diverse, collaborative, full-service design firm with offices in Arlington, Virginia and Washington, DC – is seeking registered architects with Federal Government project experience. MTFA’s vision is to positively shape culture, commerce and community through innovative design solutions for the built environment. Essential credentials include:
• Registered architect with an architecture degree
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial / government office building design and construction
• Experience with preliminary planning, programming, feasibility studies, concepts, schematic design, design development, construction documents including specifications and construction administration
• Knowledge of workspace design
• Project management skills with federal agency clients
• Proficiency and project experience in AutoCAD
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Collaborative personality to bring out the best in team situations
• U.S. Citizen
Job Type: Full Time
Please provide a letter of interest and resume.
All current career opportunities can be seen on our website: https://www.mtfa.net/firm/careers/
MTFA is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers