compensation: Depending on experience; profit sharing also available (after specified sessions) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT, 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS SUCCESS
IN TYSONS/STERLING/CENTREVILLE LOCATIONS.
FOR SUPPORTING CONTRACTOR'S LICENSING and CERTIFICATIONS.
ONLINE instruction can minimize your commuting (lecturing at your home)
Part Time/Flexible hours weekday and/or Saturday (after your normal full-time work).
Welcome to Senior/Retired Instructors also (daytime classes also available).
Teaching your specialty to young, serious, and committed students that really enjoy their class and pass the test for the licensing/certification.
Area of Specialties;
- Mechanical and Electrical Inspector exam prep instructors (ICC exams)
- Electrical instructor (Basic/Intermediate/Advanced levels ELE training classes)
- Building Maintenance Technician (BMT) instructors
- Auto CAD instructor (to get basic/Intermediate level of certifications)
- Authorized Trainers for Asbestos and Mold Remediation
- Authorized Trainers for Green Building and Solar systems
- Authorized Trainers for manufacturer's certificates
- Any popular technical area of certification/licensing topics
- Prefer to PE, Master M/E/P or Level III/IV (NICET) licensee(s)
- Certified Professionals w/ minimum 10 year experience. College lecturing experience preferred.
- Speak Spanish also preferred.
- Excellent teaching skills and familiar to instruct (associated spec., rules and codes).
- OJT/Apprenticeship opportunity to owner/manager of the business are also preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook (w/ PPT and Zoom lecture)
- Exceptional references
Your teaching class at your location (mostly) - don't have to be in our locations.
• An eye for online virtual Zoom/students' concern
• Good communication skills including active listening and pro-active teaching
• Enjoy working in a team setting, and be excited to share knowledge and ideas with other instructors, and to help others to improve their own skills and expertise
• Bring a strong work ethic, professionalism, and desire to constantly co-op
• Excellent time management, organizational, promotion ideas, and prioritization
Please specify your SPECIALTY on top of your Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities