compensation: Base Pay + Commission + Bonus + Paid Time Off + Health + 401k employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rossen Landscape, headquartered in Great Falls, VA, has become the premier, comprehensive landscape company in the Washington DC metro area. Our mission over the last 17 years in business has been to create an environment that nurtures happy clients and a happy team. Specializing in upscale residential properties, we use only the highest quality materials and practices to deliver unique landscapes with a particular focus on what we call, the boutique experience, for each and every client. Join our growing and dynamic team to take your career to the next level.
We are currently seeking a full-time, talented Landscape Architect with a proven track record of closing sales by producing outstanding creative landscape and hardscape designs for fine homes and properties.
As a Landscape Architect on the Rossen Landscape team, you will be responsible for:
1. Creating landscape design renderings, CAD designs, proposals and cost estimates for high-end residential and commercial properties based on accurate field verification, measurements, and analyses. Design scope will include, but is not limited to:
• Plantings and landscape designs
• Pools, spas, & water features
• Structures: decks, screened porches, pool houses, pavilions, pergolas
• Patios, walkways, retaining walls
• Fireplaces & fire pits
• Outdoor kitchens
• Landscape lighting
• Drainage solutions, etc.
2. Serving as one of the primary contacts for new and existing clients and ensuring those relationships are fostered and maintained through the boutique experience.
3. Coordinating and collaborating with team members (and vendors) within the Company to ensure our clients are taken care of from beginning to end.
4. Being a voice and face for Rossen Landscape while representing the Company out in the community, in front of clients and with our vendors.
Our Core Values
Our ideal Landscape Architect candidate is someone who embodies each of our core values:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design. Candidates must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of construction and horticulture from prior work experience. State or national landscape industry certification(s) preferred.
2. A minimum of three years of landscape and hardscape design experience in a position that involved working directly with residential and commercial clients as well as coordinating installations.
3. Prior experience increasing sales through vetted lead generation and community involvement strongly preferred.
4. An in-depth understanding of landscape construction products, methods, and procedures. Knowledge of horticultural materials and planting techniques specific to the mid-Atlantic region as well as prior experience installing plants and/or hardscaping materials are a plus.
5. Experience in reading scaled landscape plans with the ability to calculate labor costs and material requirements and quantities.
6. Proficiency leveraging technology/software (e.g., CAD (& other design software), Aspire, Go iLawn, Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Planner, & Excel)
7. A valid driver’s license.
To further reiterate, because this position serves as one of the primary contacts for new and existing clients, the ideal Landscape Architect candidate will be friendly, professional, confident, genuine, and reliable with a talent for building rapport quickly.
Compensation & Benefits
If you’ve got what it takes, we will help you with the rest. You will join a Company with a stellar reputation in the area, and you will have the opportunity to grow your Landscape Architect career if you get it, want it, and have the capacity to do it.
1. Base pay plus commission commensurate with the candidate’s experience, knowledge and skill set to start.
2. Merit bonuses.
3. Paid time off.
4. Subsidized health insurance & dental plans.
5. 401(k) plan with Company match.
6. A family atmosphere with an emphasis on the employee relationship/experience.
How to Apply
If what you just read above excites you and you are eager to join a Company you can be proud of, we would love to talk to you! For confidential consideration for our Landscape Architect position, please email your resume and cover letter to info @ rossenlandscape.com
Thank you for your interest in Rossen Landscape. Learn more about us at RossenLandscape.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers