Royce Construction Services has an opening for a D.C. based Project Manager with a background in healthcare construction. We’re seeking a responsible, independent, and proactive candidate for full-time employment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Royce Construction Services is a design-build contractor that specializes in federal healthcare projects for the U.S. Army. We serve across the nation from our headquarters in Reston, Virginia. Come and be a part of an incredible team.
General job duties:
• Travel and attend site visits.
• Participate in the design review process.
• Oversee construction lifecycle, from mobilization to close-out.
• Manage projects in our project management software, Procore.
• Oversee quality and safety programs.
• Manage subcontractor efforts.
• Prepare project schedules.
• Assist other team members when needed.
Position requirements & preferred qualifications:
• Positive attitude
• Responsible, accountable, and detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in healthcare construction
• Experience with design-build a plus
• ASHE HCC a plus
• Willingness to manage projects at other sites a plus
• Construction trade skills a big plus
• Flexible work hours
• A very generous healthcare insurance program (75% of employee and their dependents)
• Federal holidays off
• Matching 401(K)
• Personal time off, etc.
Please respond to this post by email with salary expectations and brief resume in pdf format.