Quality Counts, LLC (www.qualitycounts.net) is a transportation data collection and consulting company. We provide data, statistics, and support to transportation engineers using innovative approaches and industry leading technology. We are looking for a dependable part-time Field Technician to service Herndon and the Greater Washington DC area. Our office is located in Herndon, VA.
The ideal candidate would be able to commit to a flexible part-time work schedule with availability to work on short notice. It’s important to have reliable transportation to and from work, along with a clean driving record. All field work is conducted using a company vehicle. Depending on workload and skills, field technicians could be eligible to travel to assist our nation-wide operations. Generally, travel is limited to a couple overnight stays per month but trips can encompass a week at a time depending on the project and location.
As a Field Technician, you would be responsible for setting up various types of survey equipment designed to count vehicles and collect traffic data. Compensation as a Field Technician starts at $16.00/HR with a performance review after 6 months .
The ideal candidate would possess the following skill sets or abilities:
* Organizational skills and ability to manage small projects
* Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
* Good problem solving skills
* Detail oriented
* Independent worker
* Technologically savvy and able to learn new technologies quickly
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb ladders up to 15 feet, and operate power tools safely
* Good navigational and map reading skills, including the use of Google Maps and Garmin GPS
* Flexibility to travel around Virginia/Maryland/DC.
After reading and understanding the descriptions above, if you believe you would be a great fit with Quality Counts, then please head to our website below and click 'Apply for this Opening' to apply: